Avanti: Leading Pet Products Supplier Focused on Sustainable Production
Since its inception in 1974, Avanti Overseas Pvt Ltd has been manufacturing and exporting pet products including toys, beds and feeding solutions.
Avanti’s products are exported to more than 20 countries. Key buyers include, Petsmart, Walmart, Petco, Meijer, Pet Barn, and more.
- Eco-friendly toys
- Dog bedding
- Feeding bowls
- Anti-skid mats
- Travelling bags
- Wooden diners
- Upcycled cat toys
- Feeder mat cum bowl
- Avanti focuses on lean manufacturing for minimization of waste
- They are also established a filling facility in the US that effectively reduces carbon footprint and meets price targets
- They support and invest in sustainability oriented innovation to achieve greener materials, designs & merchandising
- Most of the raw material is sourced locally; either upcycled, recycled or sustainably sourced
- They have introduced natural rubber toys. In addition, even the silicone and rubber waste generated in toy and bowl production is reused
- They are an accredited member of Pet Sustainability Coalition
- Organic cotton
- Recycled cotton
- Wool felt
- Natural rubber
- Coconut husk
- GRS certified white polyfil
- Stainless steel
BSCI certified "A" Grade
GRS (Global Recycled Standard)
GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
EN 71 & CE certification for toys
Avanti’s manufacturing facilities are located in Panipat and Noida – the largest textile centres in North India.
Their press-to-pack facility catering to the feeding solutions is in Panipat, and their and cut-to-pack facility producing sleeping solutions, toys and accessories, is in Noida.
They have recently added a 70,000 sq. ft., state-of-the-art vertically integrated, semi-automated manufacturing facility, based on a Lean Production Model with 5X capacity for toys and bedding with an investment of US$2 million.
Contact Avanti Overseas Pvt Ltd
Submit the form below to send your product requirements to this supplier directly. They will get back to you via your e-mail.
NOTE: The supplier’s MOQ is US$10,000 for mixed designs. Please don’t contact them for order value less than this.