Recommended Amazon FBA Training
When starting an Amazon FBA business, it helps to go through a course that will give you a basic understanding of the entire process. There are a lot of different courses out there, and you can choose one that suits your needs.
Here are two courses we recommend that are affordable, have high quality content, and are run by accomplished and reputable ecommerce experts.
Live Amazon training with Jason Tay
If you’re looking for a live online training, we highly recommend Jason Tay’s Amazon Seller Live Training.
Jason has been selling online since 2013, and is one of the top Amazon sellers from Singapore.
His training comprises a 2-day class held in a small group, followed by 4 sessions of personal 1-to-1 consultations, and continued support through a dedicated, closed Facebook group and direct private messaging and email (which makes it an amazing value for course attendees).
The aim of the training is to help sellers:
- Gain a good, practical understanding of the Amazon marketplace
- Start and scale a business using Amazon as a sales channel
What you will learn:
- Foundations of e-commerce and understanding Amazon
- How to research, analyze and choose what to sell, and what not to sell
- Sourcing for products
- Branding and product packaging
- Creating an optimized product listing
- Shipping inventory to amazon
- Product launch and promotions
- Four 1-to-1 consultations to help you as you apply what was learnt. This can be used for any area you choose such as validating product analysis selection, keyword optimization, amazon PPC advertising, and more. The 1-to-1 is invaluable and something you will rarely find included in any course.
Mention India Sourcing Network to get an additional 1-on-1 session with Jason
Freedom Ticket - Free with Helium 10
If you’re looking for a course with recorded videos you can watch at your own pace, Freedom Ticket is a comprehensive course covering the A to Z of selling on Amazon, and it comes entirely free with a subscription of Helium 10.
Freedom Ticket is by Kevin King, an accomplished Amazon seller who has been selling online since 1995, running his own physical product-based sites and selling on eBay and Amazon.
He has created, developed and guided hundreds of products from inception to market.
Helium 10 is a software that helps with keyword research, listing optimization, and more for Amazon sellers.
Here’s what Freedom Ticket includes:
- 8 weeks of training, 2-5 hours of instruction every week
- 90+ video lessons, 21+ hours of content
- Downloadable slides for each module
- Downloadable written notes for each module
- 30+ handouts to detail sourcing, accounting, common mistakes, and more.
Use the code INDIA10 for 10% off monthly